There's only one way to get started...

...and it is to start, whatever it is.

Everyone has reasons why they shouldn't attempt or do the things they aspire to but it is very likely that those reasons are only fabricated in their minds. I know this to be true because every day I think of writing in here. I encounter issues, ideas, events that inspire me and cause me to create an opinion on them. Every day I think to myself, Write it down! You love to write, you love to create, what is stopping you? Nothing is, in fact, stopping me, and yet I never take action because even though I really only have an audience of one – myself– I don't feel like what I have to offer is worthwhile. And that is such a ludicrous statement that I am besides myself just reading it "out loud".  It is enough of that mentality, and the change has to start now.

In an effort to step outside of myself, I am going to get this going. Because I think I can. Because I have wanted to. Because there isn't any reason to stop me. And because I'll be doing this for myself and no one else.

Comments

Popular Posts